• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 Ram Air Snorkel

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone considered adding one of those backup cams, into the snorkel? Would be cool for fording. It would be like a periscope. Just an idea...

vtdeucedriver

Has anyone considered adding one of those backup cams, into the snorkel? Would be cool for fording. It would be like a periscope. Just an idea...
Maybe make it turn like a snow thrower chute, that way you can see backing up and have it turned around so reverse performance would not be lost.

Safe and Handy.

DeucesWild11

You guys are gonna love me.. I found a distributor for Donaldson who can get these ram air scoops right here in the good ole USA. He's near me in NY but will have the part drop shipped to your door via UPS.
I got the scoop for about $75 including tax and shipping, can't wait to get it! Here is his info. He's a great guy to deal with. Remember the part No. H008154.

Filter Maxx
Matt 845-765-1315

swampangel

Is the snorkel welded to the air box too, or how do you make it removable so you can remove the side panel for better access to the engine and air filter element?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks