• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 recovery Alabama to Chicago

ryan77

Stopped for the night in franklin tn! Trucks running good! Still getting gear oil from the fording plug!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Still getting gear oil from the fording plug!!
That may mean engine oil.........the fording plug is ahead of the transmission. Could be rear main seal........keep an eye on it. If the clutch starts slipping you may have to spray brake cleaner up in there to keep the clutch operating until you get home.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope you are getting close to home!:popcorn: Quite the "adventure" crossing the country vertically! LOL Nice to see you had support from members across the route!
God bless,
Tony:grin:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What were the holes drilled in the bumperettes? Glad that you are home safe and sound! I don't see anything that I would complain about a neighbor for! LOL Another S.S. adventure closes and a home owners association opens! ROFLMAO!
God bless,
Tony:smile:

Capt.Marion

Nice job getting her home! Probably the smoothest recovery I've seen in a while. The blow-by-blow updates from your phone were a nice touch, too. Enjoy your truck, and thanks to WM for facilitating this gentleman's entree into the hobby, too!

ryan77

What were the holes drilled in the bumperettes? Glad that you are home safe and sound! I don't see anything that I would complain about a neighbor for! LOL Another S.S. adventure closes and a home owners association opens! ROFLMAO!
God bless,
Tony:smile:

Tony i dont know i will check the truck out tomorrow! Im to **** tired! Im covered in gear oil, diesel and sweat!! Time for a shower and sleep!!