• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 seats, both sides

my blood flows OD

What seats are you running

Calling all seat gurus!!!
seat 101 is in session!!!
Ok let's talk about seats.
I'm looking for the right set of seats for my M-813. It is regular cab now but next winter it will get crew cabed.
l want to here who is running what for seats?
are they air ride?
do you like them?
i really wanna hear more about the HEMTT and mrap seats, and any other military seat opption. Do they have air ride?
which ones are which? GSS,USSC,ect?
so I'll want to do 2 buckets and a fold down center console for each row.
In my bobbed deuce I ran a set of cat equipment high back bucket seats with air ride. They had built in 24v compressors for the air ride. And a center console seat from a 2001 Dodge Ram.
I loved the cat seats. They where part of the package deal of parts that I bought with that truck so I don't know what they came out of. I'm thinking an off road dump truck or a loader cause they had 2 arm rests and the bases didn't spin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks