• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Tool Kit?

Ridgerunner

When I picked up my last Deuce, it had came with some tooling in the undercab compartment. Don't know what's missing from the original set, but I thought it was a nice bonus.

Attachments

Flyingvan911

That's pretty much the kit. Mine had 2 crescent wrenches and a square key. A couple of screw drivers, lug wrenches, and a jerry can spout that works well.

sandcobra164

Mine's not an orginal issue item with the Deuce but I carry a General Mechanics Medium Tool Kit, a Medium Towbar with 1" and 3/4" feet (thanks 3DAngus), safety chains, air lines, tire changing tools, an electric impact gun (nato slave plug powered), a tire inflater hose long enough to reach all tires, a gallon of oil, gallon of antifreeze, quart of brake fluid, spare belts, hoses, filters, wheel cylinders, axle seals, lights and lots of other parts. I'm likely overly prepared. I could rebuild half the truck on the side of the road if need be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks