• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Tool Kit?

Ridgerunner

When I picked up my last Deuce, it had came with some tooling in the undercab compartment. Don't know what's missing from the original set, but I thought it was a nice bonus.

Attachments

Flyingvan911

That's pretty much the kit. Mine had 2 crescent wrenches and a square key. A couple of screw drivers, lug wrenches, and a jerry can spout that works well.

sandcobra164

Mine's not an orginal issue item with the Deuce but I carry a General Mechanics Medium Tool Kit, a Medium Towbar with 1" and 3/4" feet (thanks 3DAngus), safety chains, air lines, tire changing tools, an electric impact gun (nato slave plug powered), a tire inflater hose long enough to reach all tires, a gallon of oil, gallon of antifreeze, quart of brake fluid, spare belts, hoses, filters, wheel cylinders, axle seals, lights and lots of other parts. I'm likely overly prepared. I could rebuild half the truck on the side of the road if need be.