• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 vs A3

Well, I guess I'll throw in my 2 cents. I'm currently DD-ing my A2 because my other vehicle is totaled, other than the warm up and cool down time, it gets me where I'm going in an equally timely manner, the lack of PS isn't too bad, and that's comming from someone with less muscle mass than a chihauha. So for a toy, it'll probly be fine. I personally wouldn't own an A3 because I'm not a fan of the expensive yellow motor and I don't much like auto trannys, and I think they're butt ugly :) . And as others have said, they will jump in price real fast when supplies dwindle, BUT as always, it's your choice, buy what srikes your fancy and have fun with it.

Oh yeah, get outta Cali while they still let you :driver:

stumps

My octogenarian mother still drives a manual steering car. If you understand the fact that you must have the vehicle moving to steer it, you will get along just fine. No great amount of strength is required while tooling down the road, but off road (or extreme on road conditions) is a different matter. bumps, ditches, mud, blowouts, etc. can drag the wheel heavily out of your hands if you aren't prepared.

-Chuck