• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2

How many times do you have to try before your deuce starts? mine did on the frist try but now it takes 3 to 4 trys before it takes off do i need to adjust something i moved from Co to Tx so i dont know if moving from all most 2 miles up to sea level has any thig to do with it Thanks

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some that as soon as my finger makes contact with the button they fire up and I also have a couple that crank over for a bit and sometimes die after the initial startup.

CCATLETT1984

101ABSniper said:
How many times do you have to try before your deuce starts? mine did on the frist try but now it takes 3 to 4 trys before it takes off do i need to adjust something i moved from Co to Tx so i dont know if moving from all most 2 miles up to sea level has any thig to do with it Thanks
Is your truck a turbo? You may need to turn up the fuel a bit and possibly change the timing.

jim-m35a2

First thing I checked when mine did that was the in-tank fuel pump. The in-tank fuel pump was dead and replaced it with an inline pump from NAPA. Hooked it up and ran it for a minute or two, hit the starter and if fired up on the first try.

Jim
________
Alaska Dispensaries

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks