• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Help!!

Hoefler

The door is under the mat near the transmission hump. Its on the upsloped portion of floor. To fill it without spilling fluid all over, Wallmart has a long black bellows type funnel with square extended lip. Couple bucks and works perfect for filling the tube.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto. Also, there should not be any screws to remove to lift the floormat. However, be very careful as it is very easy to rip the rubber mat, especially if it is cold. If you spill it under the mat, it is a real mess to clean up. Also, make sure the transmission is thoroughly warmed up and the truck is completely level before checking the fluid level. A slight tilt will make a difference in what you read on the dipstick.

Hoefler

Here is a picture to help. My truck came without a passenger side mat. I did spill (need to use a long turkey neck funnel) on the floor. If I had a mat on this side, would have made a real mess.

Attachments

Rustygears

The tranny fill is on pax side under a trap door about 4 inches long. Trap door is actually on beveled part of floor pan angling up to firewall. The door is held shut with Zeus nut and d-ring for quarter turn unlock.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks