• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Master Cylinder

bottleworks

What's the status of the availability of the A3/Dual circuit master cylinder? Has anyone discovered an P/N cross to a new production unit yet? I know OD Iron was going to look into it a few months back.... Any word?

DanMartin

This may help...maybe not. :?

According to the SMARPI9-2320-209-14P-3 the part number is 5934071. Looking at that part number through some logistics manuals, I come up with the following NIIN part number: 2530-01-257-7643 (that is NOT an NSN number BTW). From there the trail dries up. I can't seem to find the NSN or any other cross reference based on the info I have right now.

I would love to know this part number guys...I use the same deal on my truck (newer A2 with the split brake system).

roady

Has anyone came up with a NAPA number or other parts supplier for the master cylinder in the M35A3 or newer M35A2 split brake system? Even a rebuild kit would be nice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks