• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Master Cylinder

bottleworks

What's the status of the availability of the A3/Dual circuit master cylinder? Has anyone discovered an P/N cross to a new production unit yet? I know OD Iron was going to look into it a few months back.... Any word?

DanMartin

This may help...maybe not. :?

According to the SMARPI9-2320-209-14P-3 the part number is 5934071. Looking at that part number through some logistics manuals, I come up with the following NIIN part number: 2530-01-257-7643 (that is NOT an NSN number BTW). From there the trail dries up. I can't seem to find the NSN or any other cross reference based on the info I have right now.

I would love to know this part number guys...I use the same deal on my truck (newer A2 with the split brake system).

roady

Has anyone came up with a NAPA number or other parts supplier for the master cylinder in the M35A3 or newer M35A2 split brake system? Even a rebuild kit would be nice.