• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 owners forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It has been asked before. There are many other priorities before this will happen.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why? None of the other categories are divided by model changes-A1-A2-A3.....

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Because other than the frame, the cab, and some other large parts they are completely different trucks.

Either way, it's a moot point; we've had an A3 clubhouse for a few months now.

And it's the foul language at the A3 clubhouse that keeps me away. Not a family friendly site. :(

And no I'm not a prude, just choose not to go there. Don't care for the F-bomb all that much.

Last edited:

mktopside

Banned
And it's the foul language at the A3 clubhouse that keeps me away. Not a family friendly site. :(

And no I'm not a prude, just choose not to go there. Don't care for the F-bomb all that much.
Each to their own.

This is a great site, the A3 forum even links here from the splash page. But I think it's been proven a few times over that the demographics of the A3 crowd are "different" to a degree in a number of ways. If it means less arguments and less disruption and strife over here; then at the end of the day it's a good thing.

usmctopgun

Because other than the frame, the cab, and some other large parts they are completely different trucks.

Either way, it's a moot point; we've had an A3 clubhouse for a few months now.

LOL, I've got 2 A3s and 2 A2s. To describe them as "completely" different trucks is a little off my friend. I mean other than a diff engine, tranny, and brakes, they are essentially the SAME truck ;) But I agree, at times it would be easier to find specific info on the A3 if it had its on specific forum. Search feature here isn't the best

mktopside

Banned
LOL, I've got 2 A3s and 2 A2s. To describe them as "completely" different trucks is a little off my friend. I mean other than a diff engine, tranny, and brakes, they are essentially the SAME truck ;) But I agree, at times it would be easier to find specific info on the A3 if it had its on specific forum. Search feature here isn't the best
Tranny, engine, brakes, wheel bearings, steering, body, bed, air system, fuel system, tank, electrical, wheels, tires, gauges, lights, exhaust, CTIS. There is MUCH more "uncommon" than "common".

They are different enough to where if you don't own one, or if you don't have hands on experience working on them; you don't have any business answering someones question about one. My two personal favorites were when someone told me that my A3 air tanks could be swapped out for A2 air tanks, and that I was being difficult and asking too many questions. And when someone told an A3 guy that the proper way to lube his steering was by feeding air tool oil directly into the mouth of the air compressor......

ApopkaFL

Banned
Guess Ill addd my 2cents aua . The M35A3.net site is what is it is. The M35A3, The site does have a link back to the SS forum right on the front page. So I think that was respectful to all the other MVP here. Anyway that is my 2cents

3dAngus

I just previewed the m35a3 website and I find it to be completely tastless and foul.

One member was banned from using it at work because of the foul mouth of an administrator. Evidently a web spider crawled the site and the programming of the computing system doesn't allow any worker from visiting sites that are not properly managed or in good taste.

I would never run, nor be associated with such a tasteless endeavor. It's to easy to do it right.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

well if you guys get a m35a3 section, then it looks like we'll also need several more specific forums for other members. such as...

m939 series forum
m939a2 series forum
HEMTT forum
m915 series forum
m916a1 forum
m35a1 forum
etc etc etc...

The list goes on....

ApopkaFL

Banned
I just previewed the m35a3 website and I find it to be completely tastless and foul.

One member was banned from using it at work because of the foul mouth of an administrator. Evidently a web spider crawled the site and the programming of the computing system doesn't allow any worker from visiting sites that are not properly managed or in good taste.

I would never run, nor be associated with such a tasteless endeavor. It's to easy to do it right.

The First Amendment means something in this Great Nation to me. We all are adults sometimes one may get carried away with his or her choice of words. Because of ones negativity does not and should not give you bad opinion of the whole site. The m35a3.net site was build on good attentions and should be seen that way. That member was banned because of his VPN ( Network ) that is Highly Classified and High Level of Security Clearance. Not from the forum, I personal think there is more to it then that one thread, I think they are just telling him that is the reason to keep him from that server. Its hosted in UK. That may be the reason to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks