• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 owners forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

mktopside

Banned
WOW! Im so sorry I ever started this post. This was not my intention to bring out this much contreversy. My main reson was for ease of information sharing when it comes the the A3, not to seperate the SS Group. And yes Im new to this site but not to random acts of kindness. Just thought it might be somewere that the A3 owners could get a handel on the information with a little more ease. When I saw that there was dueces and old dueces and that the dueses section didnt list the A3 model I was inspired. So if I have affended any one im very sorry . But for me it would be simpler and if we had are own forum thats all .

Kevin

MSG US ARMY Retired

PS I work on fort lewis washington for public works and if anyone needs somthing looked at let me know.
Don't sweat it. This is the reason Rodman started the A3 forum....... Every A3 thread ended up like this one and getting good info without a hostile assault was close to impossible.

Don't get me wrong, steel soldiers is a great resource..... but for some reason if you want to talk about your A3 it turns into a cluster ****

SFGABN@5th

Ill Keep that in mind . Seems that the A3s tend to be a targete and ride alittle to hight on the radar in the regular m35 forum. Ive read that forum and have come the that conclusion. Again im new to this site and this is my humble observation. An A# forum would be usfull and be more direct to the needs of the A3 user, again my humbe observation. I fill resposible for these post and therefore I fill the need to monitor it. I really am disapointed in the direction it is going. Why there is a need for so much discontent . I would ask that if your not willing to be helpfull with the post , keeping with the intent of it ,you keep your thoughts to yourself. Were all here for the same reason and thats to learn more and enjoy this hobby, not to see who can outspin somone. Your coroperation is greatly appressiated. an did you remember to do your random act of kindness today.

Kevin

mktopside

Banned
He didn't make it. If they are not talking about it on the site, they will on others until he gets the new philosophy down and starts to run the site in a more professional manner. And that includes a more honest and sincere approach from Moderators on the site like you. iI'm afraid with your approach to people you do not represent that site or his best intersts well. Clean it up!

You are a liar.

However, If you want to argue about this, start a thread on the A3 forum. It doesn't belong here on SS.

Danger Ranger

SFGABN@5th--- as the original poster and thread maker, you may delete the thread, and/or individual posts. Just so you know.

Personally I don't think we need a separate forum for A3s, because they are:
A) .....similar enough.
B) .....it would make more work for the alread busy mods, and site creators (who are behind on needed updates as it is.)
C) .....it would be specific enough to make others want other specific forums for things.

Welcome, btw, and yes, we all will anger another member before long.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks