• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 trans sending unit- where to find one??

I need a transmission temp sending unit for the M35a3 Allison and cannot find one. It's located on the passenger side of the Transmission. It's a 2 prong unit. I bought one from CSI but they sent a one prong.

Does anyone know who has this parts or know the part number?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am guessing it would be a civi part number for the allison transmission. I am courious on this because i have a gauge, but no sending unit. I dont have an A3, only the gauge. Not sure what ill do with the gauge, but it eould be nice to know where i can get a sending unit. Maybe try a big trucks parts place who sells allison parts. Give them the model of the transmission and see what comes up? Thats my only thought.

Correct- One terminal on the one we received from CSI which they said also serves at the engine temp sending unit also. They mentioned their books show 3 different sending units for the trans for the A3. Ours has the two terminals so the one they sent had to be sent back.

YOUNG GUN

I guess we'll see.
I haven't replaced the faulty sending unit yet, but I may do it this weekend so I'll let you know the results; I'm just going by the NSN from the TM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks