• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 trans sending unit- where to find one??

I need a transmission temp sending unit for the M35a3 Allison and cannot find one. It's located on the passenger side of the Transmission. It's a 2 prong unit. I bought one from CSI but they sent a one prong.

Does anyone know who has this parts or know the part number?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am guessing it would be a civi part number for the allison transmission. I am courious on this because i have a gauge, but no sending unit. I dont have an A3, only the gauge. Not sure what ill do with the gauge, but it eould be nice to know where i can get a sending unit. Maybe try a big trucks parts place who sells allison parts. Give them the model of the transmission and see what comes up? Thats my only thought.

Correct- One terminal on the one we received from CSI which they said also serves at the engine temp sending unit also. They mentioned their books show 3 different sending units for the trans for the A3. Ours has the two terminals so the one they sent had to be sent back.

YOUNG GUN

I guess we'll see.
I haven't replaced the faulty sending unit yet, but I may do it this weekend so I'll let you know the results; I'm just going by the NSN from the TM.