• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m36a2 cargo cover

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason, I believe the straps on your cargo cover are the rubberized kind. Those, I believe, are a GMA patent...at least I've never seen them any other cargo covers except for GMA covers. I believe their website says something about this, too. If the cover was made by GMA, it will be imprinted directly into the cover...probably on one corner of one side of the rear flap. You have a beautiful M36A2, by the way.

jasonjc

Thank you bruce.After seeing pics of some of your truck's that means alot.It look's good from a distance. But needs a good paint job and whinch. The frame has some BAD rust. But all in all it's a pretty good truck. Now that I put a radiator and tranny in it. It runs good to.

RangerDave

Sorry for the late post, but I was looking to fix a problem on my M36A2 and I couldn't help but notice other M36A2 posts... I've got a cover that came with mine and I've come close to using it as a stand alone tent... I ditched the wood hoops, but kept the metal brackets just in case I needed them... Anyone interested?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks