• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 A little fun in the snow! 12/12/10

ICSmoke

Thanks gang! I hope to have it OD by summer! It was a little cold without a heater but still a blast! by 9 this morning when I came home for more salt the spots where the photos were taken were completely drifted over! I had a hard time making a new path with the plow truck! It would have been fun in the M37 but I had to load up and get back on the road!

91W350

A guy forgets how dim those old headlamps were! Kind of a glow instead of a healthy beam. I always wanted a M-37, just never did it. I worked on a few though, I had friends with them. Nice trucks, well built, especially when you look back at their time in history. Thanks for sharing. Glen

ICSmoke

I was in 2nd gear for wheel speed and some torque, around 25mph not real sure.

It was a good time! I enjoy getting out in the snow for a bit. I have to plow snow so I never got into snowmobile riding since I would be working in fresh snow. I decided to go out and see what the ol M37 could do in the snow and I was impressed!