• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 A little fun in the snow! 12/12/10

ICSmoke

Thanks gang! I hope to have it OD by summer! It was a little cold without a heater but still a blast! by 9 this morning when I came home for more salt the spots where the photos were taken were completely drifted over! I had a hard time making a new path with the plow truck! It would have been fun in the M37 but I had to load up and get back on the road!

91W350

A guy forgets how dim those old headlamps were! Kind of a glow instead of a healthy beam. I always wanted a M-37, just never did it. I worked on a few though, I had friends with them. Nice trucks, well built, especially when you look back at their time in history. Thanks for sharing. Glen

ICSmoke

I was in 2nd gear for wheel speed and some torque, around 25mph not real sure.

It was a good time! I enjoy getting out in the snow for a bit. I have to plow snow so I never got into snowmobile riding since I would be working in fresh snow. I decided to go out and see what the ol M37 could do in the snow and I was impressed!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks