• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 as First Car? Anybody Done It?

71DeuceAK

This is part of why I've considered the M37; it'll actually fit in parking garages, drive-thrus at the bank or fast food places, easier to handle in shopping center parking lots, and fit in a single car garage!

It'll be awhile but when I get myself an MV, be it an M37, M35A2, M939 series or 809 series 5 ton, whatever it is, pictures and good write-ups will definitely follow shortly.

fasttruck

With any mv the grease gun I your friend. Get and read the reading: TMS, LO, especially -10 and -20 pubs for whatever you get. Have a M37 here and any trip overtr 3 mies in good weather can turn into an endurance contest which the truck usually wins.

71DeuceAK

I do just so happen to have the M939 series -10 operator's manual, from when I was really considering getting one as literally my first car. (I still may do just that!). People really laughed at me when it first showed up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks