• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 axles spec.

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gentle man I know this has been talk about before. I just got done trying to look though the past forms. Maybe I am searching it wrong. I am trying to get the axle spec. I am trying to find a ARB locker for the front stock axle. I have not been able to find any. I have read the differences between the lock right and ARB. After educating myself I know I want to go with ARB. So the question is where do i find them?

Juskatla

Last edited:

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Charles at M-Series Rebuild is very knowledgeable.

I think he knows where and when every bit of ore was mined that went into any steel on a M-series vehicle (and probably the name of the miners and all their personal history).

I'd give him a call.

Roller

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gentle man I know this has been talk about before. I just got done trying to look though the past forms. Maybe I am searching it wrong. I am trying to get the axle spec. I am trying to find a ARB locker for the front stock axle. I have not been able to find any. I have read the differences between the lock right and ARB. After educating myself I know I want to go with ARB. So the question is where do i find them?
I believe that Vintage Power Wagons is now the distributor of ARB PW lockers, http://www.vintagepowerwagons.com/blog.html?view=default&layout=metadata

Frank

TGP (IL)

The ARB was a limited run of air lockers.
You will have to find someone who has a few to sell.
Charles at M series rebuild, and Vintage Power Wagons are probably your best bet.
Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks