• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 axles spec.

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gentle man I know this has been talk about before. I just got done trying to look though the past forms. Maybe I am searching it wrong. I am trying to get the axle spec. I am trying to find a ARB locker for the front stock axle. I have not been able to find any. I have read the differences between the lock right and ARB. After educating myself I know I want to go with ARB. So the question is where do i find them?

Juskatla

Last edited:

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Charles at M-Series Rebuild is very knowledgeable.

I think he knows where and when every bit of ore was mined that went into any steel on a M-series vehicle (and probably the name of the miners and all their personal history).

I'd give him a call.

Roller

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gentle man I know this has been talk about before. I just got done trying to look though the past forms. Maybe I am searching it wrong. I am trying to get the axle spec. I am trying to find a ARB locker for the front stock axle. I have not been able to find any. I have read the differences between the lock right and ARB. After educating myself I know I want to go with ARB. So the question is where do i find them?
I believe that Vintage Power Wagons is now the distributor of ARB PW lockers, http://www.vintagepowerwagons.com/blog.html?view=default&layout=metadata

Frank

TGP (IL)

The ARB was a limited run of air lockers.
You will have to find someone who has a few to sell.
Charles at M series rebuild, and Vintage Power Wagons are probably your best bet.
Tom