• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Manuals

Charlie 6

I just picked up a 1952 M37 w/w. It runs great and body in good shape. Does anyone have a link to a site where I can down load a set of manuals for it at no cost. If not I saw a site where I can buy a disk with manuals for $29, anyone know of a place that is cheaper than 29.

Thanks.

Charlie 6

M37 manuals

I registered it on g741.org, however it list the manuals numbers for it but no links or access to them, please let me know if I did something wrong, thanks.

Mike_L

If you don't get them from John at Midwest, you can usually find them on ebay or some of the other parts vendors. If you do a Google search you will find more. As for free, there is a site in Canada (Military Trucks.ca) that has the '55 & '73 operator's TMs and some maintenance manuals for download. I haven't seen a parts manual outside of the CD or ebay so far.