• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Manuals

Charlie 6

I just picked up a 1952 M37 w/w. It runs great and body in good shape. Does anyone have a link to a site where I can down load a set of manuals for it at no cost. If not I saw a site where I can buy a disk with manuals for $29, anyone know of a place that is cheaper than 29.

Thanks.

Charlie 6

M37 manuals

I registered it on g741.org, however it list the manuals numbers for it but no links or access to them, please let me know if I did something wrong, thanks.

Mike_L

If you don't get them from John at Midwest, you can usually find them on ebay or some of the other parts vendors. If you do a Google search you will find more. As for free, there is a site in Canada (Military Trucks.ca) that has the '55 & '73 operator's TMs and some maintenance manuals for download. I haven't seen a parts manual outside of the CD or ebay so far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks