• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 on San Antonio used car lot

Motorcar

Stumbled on this today, it's NOT mine. In the Stone Oak area of San Antonio is a 1954 Dodge M37 P/U for sale. The used car dealer has the "As-Is, no warranty" sign in the windshield but no price attached. A bit on the rough side but hey, it's from 1954. I didn't do a check on everything, I'm not in the market for one but thought someone here might be looking for a project. Other than Autozone brake/tail lights and turn signals it doesn't seem to have anything new. I didn't open the hood but based on everything else I would expect the standard motor.

It's on Blanco Road about 5 miles north of Hwy 1604 on the right, in a dirt lot used dealer. Sorry, no pictures...my antique cell phone hasn't sent pictures in years.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank God it is in Texas! I'm in Washington so I'm safe. If I was in Texas, it would be mine and I would be in trouble again.

I hope some Texan gives it a good home.

ez8

I tried to post it, but could not. Anyhow, the dealer in question has pictures of the M37 up on their website. Using the information Motorcar has provided it's a quick google search to find it. It looks to be in very good condition and still has the troop seats in the back.