• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 on San Antonio used car lot

Motorcar

Stumbled on this today, it's NOT mine. In the Stone Oak area of San Antonio is a 1954 Dodge M37 P/U for sale. The used car dealer has the "As-Is, no warranty" sign in the windshield but no price attached. A bit on the rough side but hey, it's from 1954. I didn't do a check on everything, I'm not in the market for one but thought someone here might be looking for a project. Other than Autozone brake/tail lights and turn signals it doesn't seem to have anything new. I didn't open the hood but based on everything else I would expect the standard motor.

It's on Blanco Road about 5 miles north of Hwy 1604 on the right, in a dirt lot used dealer. Sorry, no pictures...my antique cell phone hasn't sent pictures in years.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank God it is in Texas! I'm in Washington so I'm safe. If I was in Texas, it would be mine and I would be in trouble again.

I hope some Texan gives it a good home.

ez8

I tried to post it, but could not. Anyhow, the dealer in question has pictures of the M37 up on their website. Using the information Motorcar has provided it's a quick google search to find it. It looks to be in very good condition and still has the troop seats in the back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks