• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m37 winch wanted braden

Oldvw2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased one(just the winch) at the Aberdeen meet a couple of years ago for $400. It came off of a VFD truck and had been used. I did ok - the price was better than others at that meet because it had a busted input shaft bearing retainer. I am still looking at replacing the big bronze gear, bearings, seals, etc... I will probably have around 800 in it when I am done.

Other suppliers who have them that I know about include Sid Beck and Midwest Military...I am sure there are others.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

m376x6

Do you need the winch only or the entire setup? I need to finish a PTO rebuild to have a complete set up. And also a used winch separately.

Regards,
M376X6

postman

Winch

I have a complete winch from front bumber to pto including, pto shaft,handle and boot. $900.00 if any questions call me 740-596-2838.

John

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have a complete winch from front bumber to pto including, pto shaft,handle and boot. $900.00 if any questions call me 740-596-2838.

John

FYI,

I know John (postman) is a new comer to the website but I will go on the record here to say he's a straight shooter.

CARNAC

doinworkinvans

I have 10000 lb braden off of 60s model m37. Winch, pto, drive shaft, and bumper extensions for 1300 obo. PM if you're interested.