• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m37 winch wanted braden

Oldvw2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased one(just the winch) at the Aberdeen meet a couple of years ago for $400. It came off of a VFD truck and had been used. I did ok - the price was better than others at that meet because it had a busted input shaft bearing retainer. I am still looking at replacing the big bronze gear, bearings, seals, etc... I will probably have around 800 in it when I am done.

Other suppliers who have them that I know about include Sid Beck and Midwest Military...I am sure there are others.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

m376x6

Do you need the winch only or the entire setup? I need to finish a PTO rebuild to have a complete set up. And also a used winch separately.

Regards,
M376X6

postman

Winch

I have a complete winch from front bumber to pto including, pto shaft,handle and boot. $900.00 if any questions call me 740-596-2838.

John

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have a complete winch from front bumber to pto including, pto shaft,handle and boot. $900.00 if any questions call me 740-596-2838.

John

FYI,

I know John (postman) is a new comer to the website but I will go on the record here to say he's a straight shooter.

CARNAC

doinworkinvans

I have 10000 lb braden off of 60s model m37. Winch, pto, drive shaft, and bumper extensions for 1300 obo. PM if you're interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks