• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 Build in photos

natem

Note to self..............test fit before paint..............overdrive[thumbzup].........adapter[thumbzup]..........PTO[thumbzup]..........floor clearance:oops:.....live and learn. The Ramsey looks better with some cable.

Attachments

natem

Thank you all, I have been a little side tracked lately. I have just a few thing to touch up on the tub and it'll be on the frame. Soon..................more pics to come.

Nate

trooper632

looks great, what color or kind of paint is that, I have a 42 gpw i need to repaint, also what gauge metal are you using, I just purchased a 64 cj5 i need to do a little body work to before i sell it

natem

Well..........................this project ended up on the back burner for a while. I guess it's time to get back at it.

More to come in the near future.

4X4M38

Nate,
Thanks for the pics of your sheetmetal repair, especially the right rear top. I have the same area to repair and have been dreading it like the flu.
Your photos show it to be a fairly straightforward repair, as well as repairing the step, instead of replacement.
Brian