• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 Build in photos

natem

Note to self..............test fit before paint..............overdrive[thumbzup].........adapter[thumbzup]..........PTO[thumbzup]..........floor clearance:oops:.....live and learn. The Ramsey looks better with some cable.

Attachments

natem

Thank you all, I have been a little side tracked lately. I have just a few thing to touch up on the tub and it'll be on the frame. Soon..................more pics to come.

Nate

trooper632

looks great, what color or kind of paint is that, I have a 42 gpw i need to repaint, also what gauge metal are you using, I just purchased a 64 cj5 i need to do a little body work to before i sell it

natem

Well..........................this project ended up on the back burner for a while. I guess it's time to get back at it.

More to come in the near future.

4X4M38

Nate,
Thanks for the pics of your sheetmetal repair, especially the right rear top. I have the same area to repair and have been dreading it like the flu.
Your photos show it to be a fairly straightforward repair, as well as repairing the step, instead of replacement.
Brian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks