• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M41 5-ton cargo

Bolkbich

These rims are early m939a1's rims, they only produced a 100 or so before adopting the current ten stud combat rim. Strait from a ten years retired U.S. Army Master Sargent Motor pool tech. He says they scraped a lot of those rims after the ten stud combat rims became available so they could get rid of the need for 14r20 tubes.
The rims on my truck were OLD. They had 14.00 ndt's on them that were ancient as well.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The rims on my truck were OLD. They had 14.00 ndt's on them that were ancient as well.
The rims are m41, call for 1400s, the p/n is BW-E66560B, combat rim p/n BW-E66560B8, the bolts for this rim are left and right hand

Canadian Gunner

Hi Indy4X4fab:

Did you get a chance to look up those tires (14.00X20) and come up with a price on the new and the used? Any chance of some photos and brand names?

Cheers! Mike

indy4x4fab

Banned
Hi Indy4X4fab:

Did you get a chance to look up those tires (14.00X20) and come up with a price on the new and the used? Any chance of some photos and brand names?

Cheers! Mike
Sorry Mike I have been sick then the rest of the family got it and now I'm sick again. I'll put you at the top of the list, I'll get a couple pic's friday night when I go back up there for a bit. Because of the super bowl this weekend my weekends cut short plus I have a head cold, But I'll get you something here in a bit.

Canadian Gunner

1400X20 Tires for M41

Hi Indy:

I hope your feeling better. I've been 'offline' for a bit myself between knee surgery and looking after my Dad who needed some radiation treatment.

No rush, as I won't be passing through your area until June, but please do keep me in mind for those 1400X20 tires.

Cheers! Mike