• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m49a2c wo/w that we are looking at buying

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
i doubt you will be happy with the 1600 tires. everyone i have spoke to that has done the mods to fit 1600s say they wouldnt do it again or reccomend it to anyone.

pimpcey

the 1600s are the 52s? After everyone saying 46s or 49s I've done some searching an seems the 52's are going to make it pretty much useless offroad unless a engine swap is in the near future. thanks everyone for the suggestions and for pointing me in the rite directions. Exactly why I joined the forum! On a side note when I brought my 2004.5 duramax home in completely stock form my dad was irate. He was totally anit-diesel pickup. then after about 4 months I had the transmission built to a stage four and custom efi live tuning done with a few other go fast parts, we went to a 1000' drag race. We drove 77 miles there averaging about 27 mpg at 80mph and raced all day and had the fastest truck there, even against a 1970 c10 short bed 2wd injected 502. Now he understands why I bought a diesel, I pull his mud bog truck to events and get 18 mpg towing, and have a low 12 high 11 second 1/4 daily driver that gets 28 mpg empty on the highway at 70. Everything I learned about my truck came from a forum much like this one. Friendly people and lots of knowledge on the internet!