• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A2's at work!!

saddamsnightmare

June 1st, 2008.

Dear Dave Mc Connell:

Your truck still looks "Magnificent" in that yellow nose paint, but I see that the yellow headlights ZiggyO must have sent you by now are loitering in their boxes..... My Tan 686A M35A2 "Saddam's Nightmare" got it's first 'Official" public display here in Paris, Tx on the 17th of May in our "To Defend and Protect" program..... We had everything from 2 WWII Jeeps and 1 Dodge Command Car, 1 M38 Korean War Jeep, 1 M725 Ambulance, 1 Canadian Army Land Rover and 1 Canadian Ferret, and my poor old deuce had to stand in for the Red River Valley Chapter MVPA's deuce's cause they were all laid up....We had the Sam Rayburn VA Hospital in Bonham, TX bring over a busload of vets from WWII to Operation Iraqi Freedom, and it's always amazing o see how the veterans react to "their" vehicles. Keep up the good work with your machine...

Regards,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" 686A Tan veteran Desert Storm and Vietnam Deuce
1968 Johnson mfg. Co. M105A2 cargo trailer, Ok. Army NG unit
1967 Hercules MEP023A gasoline generator set
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog S404.114 Mercedes Benz NATO green. rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks