• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54A1 gets new paint job!!!!

AMGeneral

Well folks,got several steps closer to getting the 54A1 done today,if the weather holds out,it should be done tomorrow.Pics will be posted then of the finished product.Neil Hendrix came by and helped today,otherwiseI couldn't have gotten as far as I did,A big thanks for his help!!

Last edited:

CGarbee

Oh Crud... Now I have to go and paint "don't run".... :(
I got the XM813 at the same time Brandon got this M54A1 and the paint for both came on the same pallet...

It looks really good Brandon... :)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Outstanding Brandon! :beer:

AMGeneral

Thanks Cabell and Clint ,been eating up all my spare time(next to none anyway).

Kenny,Yes,it's gonna be my driver to the GA rally,along with "Oddball" my deuce.

AMGeneral

Hi Folks,I know this thread is old,but I submitted a few pics of this repaint/rebuild in to Gearz TV for consideration for the "What are you working on" segment of the show,I hope it'll make it!!

jfnemt1ff1

Brandon great job, I luv when the inside gets painted to match. And I am going to have to paint one of the trucks to that 24087 color and starts. Just looks cool.
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks