• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M718A1 Project

hambone

And when you give one to Maddawg I'll take one too... :)
P.S. You have too many jeeps. You need to give me one. ;)
If it was up to my wife, you could come haul all of them off:LOL:, but times are changing, the other day, she actually told me where she had seen one for sale but then made it clear that I wasn't buying it. I've been training her for 36 years, and she still doesn't know the difference between a M38 and a CJ2A.:LOL:

hambone

You are 2 weeks too late, I had a homemade one that was well made, only mistake they made was welding in square 90's instead of radius 90's, I already had the radius 90's bent to repair it. Someone grabbed it up as soon as I found the original, you could get lucky and find one but it took me 10 years. I will get you some better pics this weekend.
IMG_1044.JPG

catamountinsp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are 2 weeks too late, I had a homemade one that was well made, only mistake they made was welding in square 90's instead of radius 90's, I already had the radius 90's bent to repair it. Someone grabbed it up as soon as I found the original, you could get lucky and find one but it took me 10 years. I will get you some better pics this weekend.
View attachment 847947
Much appreciated

catamountinsp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may be interested in 6 of those litter rails if you would ship. Thanks, Buddy
Great Pics; much appricated. Would you mind taking a few of where it gets munted in the floor? I believe I have all the mounting hard where, I just dont know where it goes. How much would you like to pay for all six (I need to double check I actually have 6)? The shipping may be pricely do to teh length and wieght. I do have UPS account, but still..

hambone

Great Pics; much appricated. Would you mind taking a few of where it gets munted in the floor? I believe I have all the mounting hard where, I just dont know where it goes. How much would you like to pay for all six (I need to double check I actually have 6)? The shipping may be pricely do to teh length and wieght. I do have UPS account, but still..
Sent you a PM