• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M76 Otter pics and information

chaznlis

If anybody is looking for a parts Otter in conus, PM me, there is one near me that was used as a playground structure and is available for purchase I think. It has bad track and has extra holes cut in the sides.
Hi does this otter still exist thank you Charlie

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Otter snowmobile

I like the M116 a bit better, for some reason, I think of the ultimate hippie machine (VW bus) when I see it. Though, just wanna let everyone know, I don't like hippies, they need to stop boycotting soap, get a job, and the female hippies need to shave.
But youve got to have hippy chicks going blah blah blah to give the hardass's some thing to grumble about ! Like having a see-saw with the other end sawed off ! You have to have ying vs yang /left vs right / so the hardass's dont get soft from not having some thing to grumble about and how boring would that be ??? Plus hippie chicks clean up real good then you cant tell em apart necked !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks