• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M796 Bolster put to work

I went to Ft. McCoy to pick-up my fancy new M796 Bolster trailer today and Mike from McCoy made me put it to work right away.
I hooked up my trailer and with the grace of a gazel, Mike from McCoy loaded my (5) crates of HEMTT cargo covers. They weigh in at about 500 lbs. each, so the bolster got a little work out. The trailer tie downs worked great to secure the load and it pulls great. The load was pretty high, but with a thumbs-up from Mike, the 250 mile trip went well.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You got lucky I wanted the LMTV tops more than those. I was ready to run them up pretty high. You gonna try to set one up on a deuce or 5ton?

You got lucky I wanted the LMTV tops more than those. I was ready to run them up pretty high. You gonna try to set one up on a deuce or 5ton?

They are desert tan, everything I have is green. I think I will play with one on the M813A1. Probably will sell the rest or I will have a bunch of tarps for around the shop. The bows and staves are steel tube so I can always use them. Lots of rope and other goodies too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks