• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816 towing a M54A2

area52

One other fun note:

I was leaving Chama NM and stopped at the gas station to fill up with diesel. It was one of those old fashion stations where the diesel pump is off from the the other pumps. So I pull up and there are two boys, maybe 9 or 10 years old, playing in the back, by a house behind the station. They are both dressed in camouflage shirts and pants with play guns and playing "Army". They both run up to the wrecker and start asking me questions and "ooohing" and " aaaahing" over it.

Both said they were joining up as soon as they got old enough! :razz:

skav

Soni said he would help me recover the M54A2 so thats a relief. Maybe next month, depends on the $$ situation.
Is Soni the guy that put a box on a 920? If so, pm me his info. I'd like to pick his brain about doing something similar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks