• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 Pics

Coveralls

Armada, Did you cut the lock on the tool box yet? Let us know if you got the same tools I did. It looks like GL has one more left to bid on in Indy. Sure hope one of the SS guys gets it.

ida34

RE: WOOT!!!

Paul,
Your avatar makes me sick to my stomach when ever I see it. Please change to a good one of the new truck.

Armada

RE: Re: RE: WOOT!!!

Paul,
Your avatar makes me sick to my stomach when ever I see it. Please change to a good one of the new truck.
HAHAHA! It's doing it's job then. Just think if we had to look at and listen to her for 4 years!!!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Can't imagine a man wanting an MV with defective headlights! Since the defect has come to light (he- he) I would gladly give you half of what you paid for the truck - just ta help a brother out and to keep you from having to fix the darn thing.
Hey - that's one purty piece of military vehicle - Congrats!!