• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Picture Thread

ironbulance

002.jpghere is my 76 ambulance rolls on 37" tiresIronbulance.jpg
I've since added new front leafs went from a 4" rough country lift to a 6" tuff country front leafs and a few custom made leafs added to the pack also added a few to the stock rear springs along with 5.5" blocks now a little stiff riding but super stout. Here is a new pic since revisions.

Last edited:

dodjh

Hi Flash, would you know where I can find a fuel tank sending unit assembly...I tried to refurbish my old one and now I'm dead in the water with it.

Thanks...This is for a '76' M880 318...from bottom of assembly plate to pickup tube is 9"

oldman killins

20191112_132051.jpg20191112_132113.jpgjust got it home today. From NW Nebraska. I know the paint ait right but only 56k on it and it runs strong. more to come. *edit* not sure whats happening but it keeps flipping my pix...

Last edited: