• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A1 Repainted

gpcpilot

That truck makes me really want a M915!
Thanks a bunch, I posted additional pics that are on page 5 too if you're interested. The M915A1 is an awesome truck, but it's not for everyone. Really research your requirements well if you're gonna buy one to put to work. We finally had the fuel tank polished to make it a bit brighter.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ratch

Bringing one back from dormancy to say Nice Job! I found this thread searching for pics of "civil-ized" M915/916/920's. I always thought they'd make a mean looking truck in candy apple red or midnight blue.

gpcpilot

Bringing one back from dormancy to say Nice Job! I found this thread searching for pics of "civil-ized" M915/916/920's. I always thought they'd make a mean looking truck in candy apple red or midnight blue.
Thanks, that is one beast of a truck too. She'll pull fully loaded to 55mph without wheezing. I've run to the Co-op's grain bins weighing in at 105,000 gross.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks