• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A1 Air Leak

machinist75

I took my actuator apart and replaced the O-rings and cleaned everything up and it works perfect. Thanks for the info it only cost me $1.18, verses the high price they were asking for a replacement.
May I ask for the info on the large o-ring. I ordered a large kit with no luck. Thanks

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
May I ask for the info on the large o-ring. I ordered a large kit with no luck. Thanks
machinist I can't find my receipt but I just took the actuator parts with the O-rings with me to Napa and he had a large box of different sizes and we just matched them up.

machinist75

machinist I can't find my receipt but I just took the actuator parts with the O-rings with me to Napa and he had a large box of different sizes and we just matched them up.
Thats what I did, but it was a small town napa. I'll try the one a town over. The two small ones aren't a problem, it's the big one thats a booger. Thanks