• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A1 air pressure issue

jd 9760

I search some old threads on this issue and I think my problem is related to the air drier. I have air seeping out the bottom of the drier and the truck will not build any air pressure. It has acted up in the past and i was able to rap on the drier assemble and it would close up and work. That is no longer helping and i have now managed to crack the plastic cup on the bottom of the drier. My question is what parts do I need and where can I find them? I have not taken it apart and I can't find pictures of it in the TM's so I'm not sure yet what I'm looking at. Is there a valve in there that is tied up? I see a parts listing for Drier rebuild kit, is that what is needed? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I think the biggest problem is my truck never gets driven. Only put about 30 miles on it last year. Its in great shape but sits a lot.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Member ZiggyO has them or member Suprman (will@pawnking.com) it is easier to email him.

Blow off rebuild kit is in the parts spreadsheet sticky. Haldex # DA33115 is the lower rebuild kit. That little cup is just a dirt blocker.Take it off. Remove the snap ring and pull the valve out. More than likely the Oring will be warped.