• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A1 air pressure issue

jd 9760

I search some old threads on this issue and I think my problem is related to the air drier. I have air seeping out the bottom of the drier and the truck will not build any air pressure. It has acted up in the past and i was able to rap on the drier assemble and it would close up and work. That is no longer helping and i have now managed to crack the plastic cup on the bottom of the drier. My question is what parts do I need and where can I find them? I have not taken it apart and I can't find pictures of it in the TM's so I'm not sure yet what I'm looking at. Is there a valve in there that is tied up? I see a parts listing for Drier rebuild kit, is that what is needed? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I think the biggest problem is my truck never gets driven. Only put about 30 miles on it last year. Its in great shape but sits a lot.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Member ZiggyO has them or member Suprman (will@pawnking.com) it is easier to email him.

Blow off rebuild kit is in the parts spreadsheet sticky. Haldex # DA33115 is the lower rebuild kit. That little cup is just a dirt blocker.Take it off. Remove the snap ring and pull the valve out. More than likely the Oring will be warped.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks