• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Battery Relocation Project

From your comment you are running (2) two 12VDC batteries wired in series to provide 24VDC power to the M939 vehicle. Both solar units would be wired in parallel with those two batteries. Here is a quick diagram of what I assume is your setup. Please verify the part number on the solar units before connecting.
Yes. Perfect, thank you for the detailed information. Very much appreciated.

oboyjohn

I agree with Floridianson. Holding down 4 batteries with just 1 rubber bungee could be asking for trouble. Personally, I would have each battery secured with a battery hold down and rods. Yes, the maintenance time is greatly increased when servicing, but peace of mind making sure they don't move, even in a roll over, is
priceless. My 2 cents.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks