• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a2 Diesel in airsystem???

engele

Hi together,
i have disconnected my ctis some month ago and the connectors at the wheel hubs are open. Last weeks i saw a little oil at the rims, than i saw its Diesel "fog" at the Ares near the connectors.
Now My 4wheel switch is a little leaky and it smells like diesel if i switch of the Truck and pull the park brake. Its no oil, its definitiv Diesel.
How can it be? Where is a Connection between air and Dieselsystem?

Best regards alex

dmetalmiki

No idea really, but if that were happening to me I would start by checking the breather system throughout. Especially in the region of (any) fuel tank outlets. Look for a breather system schematic in you pertaining T.M.s.

sweetk30

I have a 8.3 head on the floor in my shop . . . long story .

by looking at it the only place I see diesel getting in the compressed air side is the head might have a hair line crack at the filter boss on the inside under the intake tube/plate to head . as this is were the compresser gets filtered air from . might have to pull the intake tube/plate off the head and pressurize up the fuel system and see if it gets damp in there .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks