• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 with ABS Front Brake Proportioning Valve

Brogman

It's Bendix 5007510. Looking for a spare. Found one on line but it's quit high in price.
It's the one in front of the crank harmonic balancer mounted in the frame.
Some told me that there is a plastic ball in it and when the ball comes apart the failure causes all the air to dump out of the brake system.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It is called a Q2 valve as well. 229505X at napa or any truck parts place. About $50. Also found on ebay or google.

Found in the parts spreadsheet sticky as well.

Last edited:

Brogman

Thanks again simp5782. Just ordered it from O Reilly. I am new to this truck so the learning curve is pretty much straight up. I have the part's sticky as well. A lot more to this than my M1009.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thanks again simp5782. Just ordered it from O Reilly. I am new to this truck so the learning curve is pretty much straight up. I have the part's sticky as well. A lot more to this than my M1009.
Have you downloaded the P2P program? It is in the 5 ton TM section. It helps for diagnostic as well as the locations of parts and their technical name. Being that a 5ton has so many check valves. It also helps on wiring.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I tried it but need to get it right. It didn't load right or something
WIN 10 maybe.

Yeah that happens. I hope to have it available thru google drive before too long. even though it wont be animated but itll have the same layout.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks