• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 Power Surge

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me turn on a few fans and push the weather we are having her your way.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
^^:funny:

Maybe he's waiting so it can be registered historic or antique

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Just relax bro. Don’t be in such a hurry to have your lunch eaten.
Lunch? I doubt the big cam iii will even know that it drug your winnebago to lunch against its will. Yours would be probably the first military truck to go thru the drive thru window backwards!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just read through your entire thread looks like that ISL is a perfect candidate for an engine swap! Gonna be great can't wait to see it run ! I have a similar plan to upgrade my recently acquired junkbox to an 8.3 and eaton fuller 10 speed. I'm still in the parts collecting phase so it will be a bit before I start my own build thread. Keep up the good work can't wait to see this big cam vs ISL tug-o-war!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks