• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 Power Surge

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It'll be due for its first oil change before it even makes it in the truck going that route. He doesn't have to make the engine sounds with his mouth anymore so he can focus a little more on shift patterns, lol.
Forget the truck...
IMG_4433.JPG
I’m thinking world first 400hp, 13spd cubicle!

74M35A2

4 position dash selector switch. Off, exhaust brake, Jake 3cyl, and Jake 6cyl. Actuation via mushroom button on shift stalk.

A4A98184-EF76-46B2-8FF3-DA270861A5AF.jpg5BAED875-3DDC-4ECD-8309-F4B2E350FE22.jpg

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't worry about the white smoke on the 475, that's normal, will only smoke at idle/no load. They were POS until you turned the fuel up. Smokes white cause no air to the MVT actuator. I think Clint has bit off more than he can chomp on what with the transplant AND the tipper:naner:

74M35A2

Postponed due to weather. Temps are single digit this week. Snow packed hard on my road means the truck will not be able to be pushed back into my backyard via a smaller truck due to lack of traction.

This will commence once we are back down to dry pavement on a weekend.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I give you a lot of crap. Drop a Texan up there and we would probably not know what to do for the first week. Most of the people here would be unable to drive down their own driveway, much less go to work.

Thats cold. If it were me, I’d have a few excuse meters on hand in case one froze up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks