• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 Slow to Start question

tahuyaredrider

Having starting issues..... Truck runs excellent and shuts down normal. What happens is. Battery switch on and start switch to run, when trying to start with a 5 sec delay motor just cranks. Repeat several times and finally after about 7 or 8 attempts it starts like it should. What part is bad? Fuel shutoff sticking? Stop solenoid sticking? Please help 1991 8.3l 6CTA8.3

For for got to add, Sometimes it starts like it should

thanks. Mike

Last edited:

gavland

my M295 doesn't like the cold at all so 40 or below I have to use the either button and it still takes a bit of cranking some times.
so if its cold there have you tried the either to see if that helps it out??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks