• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931, missing fuel filters

toomanytoys

I recently purchased a M931 from an electric company in Tennessee. Driving it back to Florida I started to loss power and had to pull over. It wouldn't restart, I couldn't be out of fuel I just filled both tanks 3 hours earlier. Checked both tanks and yes one was empty, funny because I had the selector valve on the other tank. Time to do some quick checking on the fuel system. Long story short , the company had removed the primary/water Separator completely. Discounted the metal fuel lines at the tanks and ran a piece of hydraulic hose from both tanks to a TEE fitting straight to the only filter they had. Then straight to the IP yes that's right they skipped the fuel primer pump.
I removed the fuel line from the empty tank and plugged it with a stick wrapped in a rubber glove. Then used liquid wrench spray to prime the engine until it started getting fuel from the full tank.

So I'm looking for photos/diagrams of the left side plumbing of the nhc250 so I can put everything back the way it was meant to be. I was able to buy the water Separator upgrade kit so that will get me started.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks