• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931, missing fuel filters

toomanytoys

I recently purchased a M931 from an electric company in Tennessee. Driving it back to Florida I started to loss power and had to pull over. It wouldn't restart, I couldn't be out of fuel I just filled both tanks 3 hours earlier. Checked both tanks and yes one was empty, funny because I had the selector valve on the other tank. Time to do some quick checking on the fuel system. Long story short , the company had removed the primary/water Separator completely. Discounted the metal fuel lines at the tanks and ran a piece of hydraulic hose from both tanks to a TEE fitting straight to the only filter they had. Then straight to the IP yes that's right they skipped the fuel primer pump.
I removed the fuel line from the empty tank and plugged it with a stick wrapped in a rubber glove. Then used liquid wrench spray to prime the engine until it started getting fuel from the full tank.

So I'm looking for photos/diagrams of the left side plumbing of the nhc250 so I can put everything back the way it was meant to be. I was able to buy the water Separator upgrade kit so that will get me started.